Line Managed By: Team Leader
Hours: 37.5hrs a Week Hours between 8.30am and 4.30pm Monday – Friday
Terms: Start Date – September 2022
Overall Purpose of the Job
- To assist the Facilities Manager in ensuring properties adhere to all legal requirements and standards and there is safe operation of all the internal and external works being carried out at properties/facilities that CHESS is responsible for.
- To ensure that health and safety standards are met and adhered to at all premises/facilities that CHESS is responsible for
- To work productively with all other team members in delivering this job specification
- To assist in practical aspects of the running of the charity, client moves and donations.
To conduct house-checks in CHESS accommodation ensuring standards are being met and repairs responded to in a timely manner
Other requirements for the role:
A valid UK driving licence is a requirement for this role.
This role is subject to the satisfactory completion of a DBS check and receipt of suitable references. The full job description/person specification can be downloaded below, along with the application form. Please complete this and return to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Download Full Job Description: Facilities Assistant Job Description and Person Specification
- Download Application Form: Application Form – Facilities Assistant
Closing Date: 25th August 2022
Interviews: W/C 29th August2022